Job Seeker Benefits
- Target your job search. Why waste your time sifting through hundreds of unsuitable jobs when you can find relevant positions in one central location?
- Stand out. When employers use the job bank as their main source for suitable candidates, your job-relevant resume won’t get lost—you’ll be competing with a handful of other qualified people.
- Keep up with new opportunities. The STC Toronto Job Bank is constantly being updated with new positions. Check in often to stay in the loop.
- Accentuate the positive. STC affiliation looks great on a resume. Apply through the job bank to distinguish yourself.
- A ready-made short list. Your posting automatically reaches a pool of highly qualified, skilled candidates. Get quality, not quantity.
- No cost. We want our members to have the best employment opportunities and we’re happy to waive the employer fees charged by job boards like Workopolis and Monster.
- A customized experience. Create an account to set publish and expiration dates, save drafts, republish job descriptions, and tailor contact info.
- Service with a smile. Receive free advice on how to maximize the effectiveness of your posted job opportunities.
Paid Subscriber Access
STC Toronto is now offering one-, three-, and six-month subscriptions to the STC Toronto Job Bank. Access is available for as little as $20 a month. Note that this is NOT an STC membership. This is a job seeker subscription to the STC Toronto Job Bank. STC Toronto members automatically have free access to the STC Toronto Job Bank and do not require a subscription. Job seeker subscriptions can be purchased by PayPal account or by credit card.
By purchasing a job bank subscription, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The STC Toronto Job Bank is a job hunting tool only.
- Jobs posted in the STC Toronto Job Bank are those that many, but not all, individuals in the technical communication field will find applicable.
- STC Toronto does not guarantee that subscribers will find a job using the job bank.
- STC Toronto does not guarantee that there will always be jobs posted in the job bank, as these depend on employer participation.
- Subscriptions to the STC Toronto Job Bank are non-refundable.
How to become a paid subscriber
- Select a subscription option and click Pay Now.
- Complete PayPal’s secure payment process (you do not need a PayPal account; PayPal accepts credit cards).
- Wait for an email from the STC Job Bank Manager indicating you have access. (Although we strive to add subscribers as quickly as possible, it is a manual process and may take up to two business days. The date you receive an email from the Job Bank Manager is the start date for your subscription access.)
- Use the Job Seeker access link on this page to access the STC Toronto job bank.