The STC Toronto Job Bank enables our members and paid subscribers to find employment in technical communication, and enables employers to find the right technical communicator for their organization.
Job Seeker Benefits
- Target your job search. Why waste your time sifting through hundreds of unsuitable jobs when you can find relevant positions in one central location?
- Stand out. When employers use the job bank as their main source for suitable candidates, your job-relevant resume won’t get lost—you’ll be competing with a handful of other qualified people.
- Keep up with new opportunities. The STC Toronto Job Bank is constantly being updated with new positions. Check in often to stay in the loop.
- Accentuate the positive. STC affiliation looks great on a resume. Apply through the job bank to distinguish yourself.
- A ready-made short list. Your posting automatically reaches a pool of highly qualified, skilled candidates. Get quality, not quantity.
- No cost. We want our members to have the best employment opportunities and we’re happy to waive the employer fees charged by job boards like Workopolis and Monster.
- A customized experience. Create an account to set publish and expiration dates, save drafts, republish job descriptions, and tailor contact info.
- Service with a smile. Receive free advice on how to maximize the effectiveness of your posted job opportunities.
Paid Subscriber Access
STC Toronto is now offering one-, three-, and six-month subscriptions to the STC Toronto Job Bank. Access is available for as little as $20 a month. Note that this is NOT an STC membership. This is a job seeker subscription to the STC Toronto Job Bank. STC Toronto members automatically have free access to the STC Toronto Job Bank and do not require a subscription. Job seeker subscriptions can be purchased by PayPal account or by credit card.
By purchasing a job bank subscription, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The STC Toronto Job Bank is a job hunting tool only.
- Jobs posted in the STC Toronto Job Bank are those that many, but not all, individuals in the technical communication field will find applicable.
- STC Toronto does not guarantee that subscribers will find a job using the job bank.
- STC Toronto does not guarantee that there will always be jobs posted in the job bank, as these depend on employer participation.
- Subscriptions to the STC Toronto Job Bank are non-refundable.
How to become a paid subscriber
- Select a subscription option and click Pay Now.
- Complete PayPal’s secure payment process (you do not need a PayPal account; PayPal accepts credit cards).
- Wait for an email from the STC Job Bank Manager indicating you have access. (Although we strive to add subscribers as quickly as possible, it is a manual process and may take up to two business days. The date you receive an email from the Job Bank Manager is the start date for your subscription access.)
- Use the Job Seeker access link on this page to access the STC Toronto job bank.